Terms & Conditions
Use of Canvas Creations USA
By using CanvasCreations.com and the CanvasCreations.com mobile application you represent that you are more than 18 years of age or are visiting CanvasCreations.com with the permission and supervision of a parent or guardian.
Canvas Creations USA reserves the right to add, change, or delete any of the information on CanvasCreations.com and these terms at any time in its sole discretion. Any promotions or added services may have additional terms and conditions. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Canvas Creations USA hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the CanvasCreations.com website on your computer or mobile device. Except as permitted in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, modify, display or otherwise make commercial use of any content from the Canvas Creations USA website unless expressly permitted by Canvas Creations USA. Canvas Creations USA reserves the right to deny service to any individual at its sole discretion and without limitation if it believes that a user’s conduct violates applicable laws or is otherwise harmful to CanvasCreations.com.
If you fail to comply with the above rules, such failure will constitute a violation of these Terms, and, in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have, we may immediately terminate your access to and use of our Sites and Apps.
Images and materials submitted by Customer
Canvas Creations USA reserves the right to refuse to fulfill any order for products that include or consists of images, photographs, texts, graphics or other materials, in Canvas Creations USA’s sole discretion and determination, of the following terms and conditions:
1. You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such User Submitted Materials solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your User Submitted Materials would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the User Submitted Materials for production, packaging and shipment. Similarly, if you want to share a photo book with your friends and family, we will accommodate your request by making your photographs available to your friends and family to download and/or to use and create projects of their own, and to purchase products with those photographs.
2. Please note that, while you retain ownership of your User Submitted Materials, any template or layout in which you arrange or organize such User Submitted Materials through tools and features made available through any of our Sites and Apps are not proprietary to you, and the rights to such template or layout will remain with us.
3. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
4. You consent to the use of your likeness, and you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in User Submitted Materials to use such individual's likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting the User Submitted Materials in the manner contemplated by these Terms, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request). If you do submit a submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address) with such User Submitted Materials.
5. You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) filter any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) and/or disclose any User Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, to enforce these Terms or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
7. User Submitted Materials that violate these Terms may be removed from our Sites and Apps; provided, however, that we have no obligation to remove User Submitted Materials in response to user reports or requests. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal or non-removal of any User Submitted Materials from our Sites and Apps. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
Canvas Creations USA attempts to be accurate at all times however errors can happen and in the event that a product is listed incorrectly (e.g. price or description) due to a typographical error or other mistake, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that may have been placed for such a product listed. If your credit card has already been charged for such an erroneous purchase, we shall issue a credit to your card for the full amount of the charge.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All graphics, images and content on the CanvasCreations.com website, blog and mobile application belong exclusively to Canvas Creations USA, or its affiliates. The use of any Canvas Creations USA trademarks or service marks without Canvas Creations USA express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use Canvas Creations USA trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service that is in any way likely to cause confusion or to disparage or discredit Canvas Creations USA. In addition, you may not use any of Canvas Creations USA trademarks or service marks in meta tags without Canvas Creations USA explicit prior consent.